Pages

Gastric Sleeve Sandy Friday 23 April 2010

I saw my GP about the Superannuation letter today. He seemed very confused but read the APRA application (all 15 pages of it) before writing the letter (thankyou to the person who PM'd me a copy, it was such a help). I painstakingly watched him type one finger and the punctuation and spelling is still wrong but fingers crossed they will accept it. I have the cash but would rather use my super so I don't feel so guilty spending all our money on myself.

My dietitian also wanted a bone scan so I got a referral. That's at 11.40am today $145 (no Medicare because I don't have an existing aliment, broke a bone etc). Gee I wish I didn't say I take calcium because my Mother/Grandmother/Aunty have Osteoporoses. It would be nice to know if I have the beginning stages but it's just not the right time at the moment. Anyway, I better get it done before my appointment with the Surgeon on Tuesday just in case they are waiting around for the results.

0 comments: