Pages

Gastric Sleeve Sandy Monday 5 April 2010

I love Diesel and had free tickets to see him at Lizottes Newcastle last night. I could only just squeeze my arse in the seats, they are soooo tiny. I suppose the theatre was built in the early 1900's so people were less 'ample'.  I had to go in on an angle and then all the fat spilt out under the arm rests.  The poor guy next to me got up and sat on the stairs. Diesel was fantastic but all I could think of was hurry up surgery! I never want to experience that again.  Anyway, onwards and upwards. Here's some photos and a video for you to join me in drooling over. Oh, I should add, it's only the first two rows of the dress circle that has these tiny seats, the rest are tables with normal chairs. I highly recommend Lizottes, the food is outstanding and the talent is amazing!







0 comments: